Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oliver














Oliver is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. When I got into pharmacy school I knew I wanted to get a dog but definitely not a puppy. When mom helped me move into my very first apartment in Savannah we went and looked at the Savannah Humane Society and an adoption fair at Petsmart but to no avail...I didn't fall in love with any of them. After mom left I spent the night on my couch with the TV on. The next day I drove back to Jacksonville to look at the dogs at Animal Care and Control with my brother and they rest, as they say....is history. Oliver and I have been inseparable ever since.

Great things about Oliver
- ALWAYS happy to see me
- Lets me put sweaters on him (even if they have poinsettias on them)
- Good snuggler
- If he lays at the other end of the couch, I simply pull him next to me to snuggle and he stays!
- When I cry he gives me kisses
- He gives AWESOME looks/glares

OK, so he may not be great at following commands or acknowledging personal space but his face is so adorable that I forgive him almost immediately. I mean, seriously....look at that face!!!

1 comment:

  1. I kind of want to draw a top hat on him in that picture. He looks so suave.

    ReplyDelete