Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OK so

OK, so after reading lots of other people's blogs I figured I should have one of my own...so here goes...
OK so there's a TON of stuff that's going on in my life
1. I'm currently on a rotation at a VA clinic. I hate it as it has made me a more negative person.
2. I'll be moving 8 hours away from my family in 2 months to start a PGY1 residency at Moses Cone in Greensboro, NC. This freaks me out.
3. I graduate from pharmacy school in approximately 58 days. My friends are getting jobs as pharmacist. This freaks me out.
4. I have to apply for and take the NAPLEX and MJPE. This freaks me out.

OK so, that's not a ton of stuff (just 4 things really), but it feels like a ton. It's nice to write it down, it makes me feel less overwhelmed.
I suppose I'm just realizing that I'm an adult and I'm going to have to make adult decisions. I know that my parents will always be there if I need something but I'd like to think at this point I can make it on my own. The truth is, I probably can't. This freaks me out.
OK so, now that I'm officially freaking out...onto things that make me happy
1. My dog: if you've known me for ANY length of time, you know I absolutely adore my dog. He's always happy to see me, he doesn't judge me (except sometimes when i make him wear sweaters)
2. Reading: I don't get to read as often as I'd like but I'm hoping to read a lot on my two week break
3. Only having one day left at the VA
4. Hearing my nephew, Caeden say lellow
5. Having a date on Sunday
6. Getting nice text messages
7. Watching max (my parent's lab) swim

American Idol is on...more later

3 comments:

  1. thoughts of the NAPLEX and MPJE make me freak out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hb, im so glad that im not the only person that freaks out about everything! but just think how scary the first day of pharmacy school was and how far we have come since then! oh and seriously, I refuse to make a blog of my own, but I do enjoy reading ya'lls. ;)

    ReplyDelete